Ways to to arrive at Cafe Linnalla,by car,leave the car at the beach and walk the last 2km you will enjoy the ice cream more. We do have parking if you arrive by car or mini bus.Public transport get the Galway to Doolin bus it arrives in New Quay 10am daily or Doolin to Galway 2 30pm daily (Belhabour). If you arrive by boat, moor at the quay and we can pick you up or walk it is only 2km. Cyclists are very welcome at cafe Linnalla, we provide a cycle park for you to use.
Situated in the picturesue countryside of the Burren with stunning views of Galway Bay. It is one of the 50 secrets of the wild Alantic Way.
- Real ice-cream made here on our farm
- See the shorthorn cow who’s milk we use
- Enjoy great coffee while overlooking Galway Bay
- Fresh milkshakes and smoothies
- Great range of light snacks, mouthwatering desserts, muffins and cakes
- The majority of our ice-cream is egg and gluten free
- Makes for a refreshing stopover for walking groups exploring the beautiful Burren landscape
- Ideal location for school tours and children’s parties with a childrens play area and indoor and outdoor seating